The form above will convert between Celsius and Fahrenheit for you; however for those of you that prefer to do the math yourselves it is actually fairly straightforward. Here are the steps:
Converting Celsius to Fahrenheit:
1) Take your number in Celsius and multiply by 9.
2) Divide the result of step 1 by 5.
3) Add 32 to the result of step 2.
Converting Fahrenheit to Celsius:
1) Take your number in Fahrenheit and subtract 32
2) Multiply the result of step 1 by 5.
3) Divide the result of step 2 by 9.
Final note: When I first produced this page I misspelled Fahrenheit (the correct spelling) as Farenheight. It turns out that about fifty people a day make the same mistake when Googling and therefore I have left this page with the wrong spelling for their benefit!